Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week Thirteen!

  So I'm enjoying the last week of my first trimester.  I am not remembering anything and have a terrible time focusing.  I definitely do not feel much smarter right now.  My pants are reaching their thresholds and by this time next month, I will be out of them for sure.  Niki has moved up the wedding and I am still hesitant to wear formal dresses with a mo-mo belly.  She has been kind, so I do think I'll be comfortable (thank goodness).

This week and nearly in the last three days the belly has popped!  It's exciting to see that my broke down body is finally working on it's own.  Last ultrasound looked great, but they are concerned for my sugar levels and have tested me for gestational diabetes.  I'm praying that the last tests were off due to the large breakfast of biscuits and OJ.  Drank the nastiness today and gave my blood over to be tested.  Should know by Monday if I'm going to need even more tests.  Fingers crossed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment