Sunday, February 22, 2009

Clomid: Take 1

So we are at day 13 and waiting.  Clomid began this cycle, which was shorter and closer to regular.  Hot flashes and crazy emotions are my closest friendemies right now.  It's just difficult to wait.  Very difficult.  And I'm hopeful that this will work.  I'm monitoring to make sure I don't miss it- even if it is pretty early.  On top of waiting, I'm also having myself checked for other health issues.  My side started hurting last November and the doctors haven't given me much to go on except that I need a bunch of tests before they tell me anything.  So a barium diet and cat scan later, I'm bracing for the laxatives today and a colonoscopy tomorrow... Really?? This is why people hate going to the doctor.  Hopefully we can figure out the pain in my side and if it is a digestive issue, get it under control before I do get pregnant.  So hormonally unstable and in the midst of poopiness.  Not good. I threatened to kill my husband and his friend if they don't find somewhere else to hang out today.  I think he finally gets why and told me to journal that he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment