Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week Ten

Time is passing quickly lately.  Sleepy all the time, but the nausea is letting go.  Only barfed once- knock on wood!  So it's nearing our time to go public.  It was making me nervous, but I feel pretty good that things are going well and I feel healthy.  And hot!!! I am always hot!!    Mood swings?  Check!  Hot flashes?  Check!  Gotta go to the bathroom every two hours?  Check!

Getting ready to fill the grandparents in on the excitement.  We wanted to be sure before telling them. And it feels good to be at a place where we are pretty secure.  This weekend I hope to get to them all, then we can finally tell work and facebook.  It's amazing how far God can take you in just a few months.  Proves that if you ask God for something, He can answer in a huge way, but always in His own timing.  I'm trying to learn patience from all this or I know that the struggle is all for not if I don't.  

Did I mention that I can't really focus?  My brain is pulled in so many different directions and I have little memory for the short term lol.  My clothes are also getting snug.  I was picking out a St. Patrick's Day shirt and realize that a XXL will not fit me in a month :-(  I can't get enough fruit right now either.  That's an improvement to the bread and potatoes I was stuffing myself with the past few weeks.  Here is a photo of my meal two nights ago.  It's not the greatest, but it's pretty good to a pregnant girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment