Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Recap

So the last few days have flown by... After getting a confirmation again of good numbers last week we informed my sister and mother in law.  It's such a cautious hope.  But the more prayers the more I can feel God holding us up right now.  It's just such a wonderful and fearful thing all at once.  We also let our church know and through the rejoicing, they have their own similar situations if not the same and understood the place that we are standing.  We've clued in my boss just in case the nausea kicks in this week.  We bought a new bed and fixed my husband's car in case the car pooling comes to an end.  I've been eating everything except eggs :-)  McDonald's cheeseburger and fruit being the current favorites right now.  My stomach is tightening on the edges and my pants  are getting a little snug.  It's crazy how much can change in 6 weeks.

Today is the first official appointment.  I'm a bit nervous.  I'm so excited, but I know that anything can happen and my appetite has been down and I'm still unsure of what is normal.  My legs have also decided to swell again.  This was well under control, but now looks like it's really back.  This worries me because I know I will swell anyway with the pregnancy.  And then the what if's start to play through my head.  It's more worry than I have answers for.  So I will go to the doctor and face the music- whatever song that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment