Tuesday, September 7, 2010

secrets

After a restful long weekend, I'm back at work.  My pants are a little snug and I'm a little absent minded.  I came to work with shoes that do not match the rest of me and totally walked off without makeup :-)  I went for blood work again and am again patiently waiting for the numbers.  Praying that they are climbing as they should.  My hips are killing me.  This is a terrible time for it to go out on me, but with the bed and couch we have, I am not surprised.

We went shopping for more grains and veggies for this week.  It's pretty exciting to be responsible for this little one.  I am just praying that the numbers are good.  I am also praying that my blood pressure is a passing thing due to the stress of new hormones and not knowing what is going to happen yet.  Waiting now with phone in hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment