Monday, January 24, 2011

Food...

I've got a little more than 24 hours until my appointment tomorrow.  I'm so curious and at the same time, scared to death.  I feel good.  I'm exhausted, but I feel good.  My cravings are so weird right now.  I wanted the veggies and rice earlier (of course with a pot pie thrown in for good measure).  Now it's just down to potatoes, cupcakes from The Cup and black cherry ice cream from Crown Candy.  Mashed potatoes, biscuits, juice with grape in it and sour cream potato chips are the current favorites.  This was scaring me as it's the same pattern as before, but I just found out that I'm not alone.  Kinda funny if you ask me.  I'm trying to fill the time and to stay positive.  My belly is starting to poke out a bit.  I want to be excited, but right now I'm just telling this baby to grow up and be strong!  And beyond that I'm trying to keep it together.  And for now I'm headed to KFC for some mashed potatoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment